Ready to learn about safe, effective and proven new methods for managing your weight loss?
Take the first step and attend a free seminar to:
- Meet one of our surgeons
- Hear about our quality, outcomes, accreditations and designations
- Learn about your surgical options and the processes involved
- Understand the difference between procedures – bypass, band, sleeve and plication
- Get to know the criteria involved with becoming a bariatric patient
- Find out more about our programs and support options
- Hear directly from our patients (their stories are incredible!)
- Determine what your next steps are and how you can get started
About our weight loss seminars
Our seminars are for people seeking information about weight loss surgery. We ask that, if possible, spouses or committed partners also attend.
Please note: Attendance is required for all potential candidates prior to setting up a consult with our surgeons.
How to register
Every seminar we offer is hosted by one of our board-certified bariatric surgeons. To register, choose a surgeon and follow the instructions below.
Dr. Michael Snyder
If you don’t live locally or prefer to take a seminar from the comfort of your home, Dr. Snyder provides an online seminar, accessible 24-7.
Central Metro Denver Location
Rose Medical Center – Rose University Learning Center
4600 Hale Pkwy, Denver, CO 80220
Register online or call (303) 280-0900
Dr. Doru Georgescu
North Metro Denver Location
North Suburban Medical Center – Aspen Room
9191 Grant St, Thornton, CO 80229
Register by calling (877) 432-5846